Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MY FIRST BLOG (M3 Myself)

Hi hi everybody~

This is my first blog in blogspot and i am inside the computer lab now!(Mr.David was so damn handsome man~woo~HAWT!)


I am going to talk about myself althought i know you all are not interested at all!haha!




My name : Lau wei ying ( shh..is a secret )

My age : 17 ( sometimes will change )

My bloodtype : O type

My weight : 58 ( same with shyan,i feel proud )

My height : 164 ( still growing )

My birthday : 10-7-1991 ( but i celebrate it everyday )

My school : Tshung Tsin Secondary School ( don't ask nonsense )

My hobby : sports..jamming..gambling ( oupss!! )

My best friend : Mary Chong ( because she always spend me lamb )

My favourite fruit : Mango & Watermelon & Grape..( as long as it is a fruit )

My favourite food : As long as it is fast food

My favourite drink : As long as it is a soft drink (i mean..except COLA.. )

My favourite teacher : Chin Nyuk (RockSZsz!) & Goh Su Jin ( Kawaii~)

My home : (1) My Own Home
                      (2) S 2 H E
                      (3) Kk Bread Of Life

My company : (1) Kk Bread Of Life part time workers
                             (2)DnD company

My MSN : lauweiying@hotmail.com

My Fs : lauweiying@hotmail.com (ask ur mum if u don't uds what is fs means)

My Wretch : www.wretch.cc/album/blacklaulau

My Skype : lauweiying

My Gmail : lauweiying

My Xanga : xanga:www.xanga.com/blackylaulau



Conclusion is..i really dont know what to say again..
For further information,please contact my assistant M.s Mary  (016-8275870)
Thanks lots & God bless  =)

 



No comments: